Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bye Bye TCE

My golden days at our college,TCE came to an end on 24th Apr, 2008. On 24th we had our project viva-voice and with that almost everything with our college life except the degree convocation came to an end. Though I am happy to step-in the corporate life soon, I still am feeling for the fact that I'll be missing my college environment, class rooms, lectures, my friends, kidding at others and those small fights. In college i got the opportunity to attend various tech talks by our college alumni Joe Steeve, AnanthShrinivas, Stylesen and got ideas from them.

TCE is from where I got to learn a lot right from the engineering basics to programming, systems architecture, Free and Open Source Software etc., made many friends, got inspirational seniors like Praveen, Subramani, Senthil kumaran Muthusivam & many friendly juniors...I don't know with how many will I have contact after college life. Its really painful to think about it. But we have to move forward in life. I hope I never lose the contact with my loved ones. There are many many things I wanted to write about and that would increase the post size and hence i will end it here saying Bye Bye TCE..Surely will miss you a lot

No comments: