Sunday, April 06, 2008

Amicizia'08--celebrating friendship..!

We are celebrating our hostel final years day Amicizia'08 on 5th and 6th this month. We are celebrating the final year's day for the first time in our hostel and it is really enjoyable. Various contests are conducted among the final years and the highlight s the dance show under lights on saturday night. Many of our final year students danced and the dance by Habib of civil department attracted all. He danced like all the tamil heroes right from Shivaji, MGR to Rajini, Kamal, Bagyaraj and vijay, Ajith. It was really a wonderful performance.
In that show I danced for the first time on the stage. I was sitting and enjoying the show. Suddenly our General Rep Navin announced my name as the next dancer going to dance. They played songs from 23rd pulikesi and Aaru films. I moved here and there and tried putting some steps. I really enjoyed that experience. It was a sweet moment to be remembered for long time.
On sunday morning i was the judge for dumb charades. It was jolly to see friends acting on the stage. In the last few days i found many things going wrong in my way and this break really helped me to forget those things:-)

No comments: