Sunday, December 31, 2006

me and 2006..!!!

2006 leaves with lot of memorable moments. This year’s diary becomes one of the sources of sweet memories.I faced some ups and downs with good experience every time. This year introduced me the OpenSolaris through my senior Mr.AnanthShrinivas. Now I am working in opensolaris environment. I have to learn more in this and working for it. I got an oppurtunity to work with content management systems for my college. In this year we went kodaikkanal for industrial visits. Enjoyed with my friends there. Then I have to say about our symposium Cyber06. Our friends made this a grand success by their dedicated work in all committees. I worked in the paper presentation committee and our team did a good job. Though this year introduced me some technical things, I slipped a bit in my exams compared to my previous years. This may be due to my laziness in the exam halls to write the answers completely:). But I am happy with my results. Though this year bags many sweet memories ,I faced some bitter things towards the end of this year through an unknown friend. He used to mail me frequently without his name and saying some unwanted informations about me and my friend. I did a mistake by replying his mail and he started disturbing my peace in all means. Hello friend,don’t trouble me atleast in the coming year. Come with ur original face. Waiting for u:)

No comments: