Friday, December 01, 2006

Day of Advice...

First day of the last month, my sister celebrated her 22nd birthday today. I thought of wishing her at 12.00 am..got up only at 8.then enrolled my belated wishes through phone.she expected my call from the early morning..In the afternoon, while i was driving my two-wheeler to hotel , I met with a minor road accident. That guy drove his vehicle assuming that he was driving in air. I too didnt notice him as i was busy with my cell messaging my friend in the Theatre. It was fortunate as i landed my foot in a correct place instead of going into their wheels..escaped with only small scratches in my left leg ..but it itself caused pain,loss of blood..again a good experience..as a consequence heard advice from my dad and mom..they used the chance very well :) ..went hospital, again advice from my doctor also..thus today was really a day of advice..:)..meet u with my next "Drop"..bye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice to here da..