Monday, March 24, 2008

eventful day@tce..!

Today was one of the most enjoyable days at my college. In morning we conducted the valedictory function of our ComputerScience&Engineering Association(CSEA). The chief guest was Mr.R Ganesh, Project Leader, TCS, Chennai. He is a leading expert in j2ee and other various technologies and our college alumnus too. He addressed the problems related to communication gap among the students from the south of TamilNadu. Our staff advisor Mr. Shivakumar read the annual report of our association. After that Prizes were distributed to all the winners of various events organized by CSEA. Now i am no longer a General Secretary and at this time I would like to thank all the final years who gave me this wonderful opportunity to lead the association and supported me in all the hurdles during this period. It was a great experience to organize various events for juniors and TecUthsav'08 along with my friends. We enjoyed as well as learnt a lot while organizing such events. I also like to thank another GS SaiKrishna and treasurer VinodhKumar for making my path easier these days. I never faced any misunderstanding problems with them and I feel it was great to work with these guys.
Another important thing happened today was we went college wearing our batch dresses. We enjoyed the well taking photos, cutting cakes at canteen, written scribbles in other's shirts and finally trear at Aarthy Drive Inn Restaurant by BalajiShrinivas. We had great fun there..finally ended the day by taking potos with Balaji's mom and das @ aarthy..really a wonderful day.potos here..

2 comments:

Senthil said...

seri da, shirt la punch dialogue eh kanom ? Was that a plain shirt ?

Unknown said...

yes..captions are strictly banned in TCE :-)