Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I m back!

I am glad I am back after a long break. This duration has been with many interesting events and colorful moments. I started my final year project last sem and attended a project review last week. My project is to automate the web-hosting in our college. I will talk more on this in coming days. As a General secretary of our department student's association, organized various tecnical events for our juniors. My final year college life is going great, enjoying every moments with my friends.I am having only 9 hours a week for theory papers and the rest for our project. Having more for project helps us learning new technologies for our project. Got a laptop to blog regularly:-).First ride in our new car TATA Indica on Dec 1,my sister's birthday.Driving TATA now:-).Bought my third mobile in 4 years on Diwali day.This time it is sony ericsson K750i.I will share my views on different things from my college life to my project, views on politics and other things. Anyways, keep visiting:-)

No comments: